1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Separate the crescent dough into 16 triangles. Cut thin slices of brie, about 1.5 inches in length. Place 1 piece of brie onto the wider end of a dough triangle. Place a level tablespoon of cranberry sauce on top.
3. Roll the dough into a tight packet, folding up the sides as you roll. Be sure to pinch all ends closed.
4. Place packets onto baking sheet. In a small bowl, whisk the egg and water together and then use a pastry brush to lightly brush tops with egg wash. Sprinkle with dried herbs.
5. Bake until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on a baking sheet 10 to 15 mintues before serving.