1. Place wax or parchment paper on baking sheet to create a nonstick lining.
2. Melt chocolate candy coating in a microwave safe bowl - starting at 1 minute, stir and then repeat with 30 second increments to prevent overheating.
3. Once chocolate is melted, hold Peep by the head and dip the bottom into chocolate. Lift and let excess drip into bowl.
4. To coat Peep with topping, place immediately in desired coating and roll to ensure all chocolate sections are coated.
5. Place on lined baking sheet to dry.
6. To speed up the chocolate setting, place tray in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.