1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Pierce the potatoes with a fork.
3. Add the potatoes to a baking sheet and bake for 60-70 minutes, until soft.
4. Remove from oven and allow the potatoes to cool for at least 10 minutes.
5. Cut the potatoes in half and carefully scoop out the inside of the potatoes, leaving a thin border of potato on the sides.
6. Brush the insides of the potato skins with olive oil. Place the skins on the baking sheet and bake for another 10 minutes.
7. Remove the skins from the oven, flip them over, and return to the oven for 5 minutes.
8. While the potatoes are baking, add 1 cup cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, 1 Tablespoon hot sauce and crumbled sausage to a bowl and gently mix them together.
9. Fill each potato skin with the mixture, and then top each potato with remaining cheddar cheese.
10. Bake the potato skins for about 15 mintues, or until the cheese is browned and crispy.
11. Remove from the oven and serve with dressing and hot sauce.