1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place brie round on baking sheet. With a sharp knife, cut into the rind on the top of the brie about a quarter inch from the edge. Do not remove the rind.
2. Bake 15 minutes, or until cheese is soft and melted.
3. While the brie is baking, heat a small saute pan over medium heat and add the nuts, toasting until they slightly brown and give off a nutty aroma.
4. Add the honey, salt and cinnamon to the nuts and stir to coat.
5. Remove the hot brie from the oven and transfer to a serving plate. Carefully remove the top rind using a sharp knife to separate it, if needed.
6. Pour the honey nut mixture over the top of the brie.
7. Serve with crackers, apple slices, etc.
8. Alternatively, you can cut the top rind off of the brie and place in an oven or microwave safe dish. Then top with the nut mixture and microwave the brie for 3-5 minutes or bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is warmed through, slightly bubbly and melty.