1. The night before enjoying the pizza, make the dough to allow it to rise. Do this by placing 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, kosher salt, Italian seasoning and 1 1/2 teaspoons instant or active dry yeast in a large bowl and stir with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula to combine. Add 1 3/4 cups warm water and 3 tablespoons of the extra-virgin olive oil and stir until no dry flour remains and a rough ball of dough forms.
2. Knead in the bowl a few times by folding into itself. Add additional flour if the dough is too sticky. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise at room temperature for 2 hours.
3. After 2 hours, place dough in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours, but no more than 24.
4. When ready to use, drizzle 2 tablespoons of the extra-virgin olive oil onto a 13x18 inch rimmed baking sheet. Place dough on the oiled pan. Turn to coat in the oil, then gently press and flatten the dough until about 1-inch thick. (The dough will not reach the edges of the baking sheet at this time). Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let rest for approximately 10 minutes.
5. After 10 minutes, stretch the dough out to the corners. Allow dough to rest while you prepare your toppings and preheat oven to 475°F. Once the oven is preheated, bake the crust for 10 minutes in the lower third of the oven. Remove and top with sauce and cheese as desired.
6. Place back in the oven for an additional 12 mintues. Allow to cool briefly and enjoy!