1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Place aluminum foil in baking pan - enough to fold over top. Spray foil with cooking spray.
2. Make the garlic butter topping by whisking together butter, Parmesan and pizza seasoning. Set aside.
3. Place bottom half of dinner rolls onto the prepared foil. Top with pizza sauce, pepperoni, cheese and top of dinner rolls. Brush with half of the garlic butter topping.
4. Fold foil over rolls and place into oven and bake until the cheese has melted, about 10-12 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and brush with additional garlic butter. Enjoy warm!