1. Preheat oven to 375°F and prepare a 9X13 (or slightly smaller) baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Slice Hawaiian buns in half while keeping all of the buns attached to one another. Remove the top buns and set aside.
3. Place the bottom buns in the pan. Add the turkey over the buns and top with cranberry sauce, slices of cheese and the tops of the buns.
4. In a small microwave safe bowl, mix the butter, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon and seasoning or poppy seeds. Microwave for 30-60 seconds, or until the butter is melted.
5. Brush the butter mixture over the top of the buns. Cover with foil and bake at 375°F for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 5-8 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and slice into individual sliders and enjoy!