1. Melt butter in large, nonstick skillet set over medium heat; cook shallots and garlic for about 3 minutes. Set aside.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions; reserve 1 cup pasta water. Drain the rest.
3. While pasta is cooking, roast chopped walnuts in a 350°F oven for about 7 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
4. Combine cream and 1/2 cup of the reserved pasta water with the shallots and garlic. Simmer for about 5 minutes. Whisk in Gorgonzola, Parmesan and pepper; simmer for about 5 minutes. Add additional pasta water as desired.
5. Stir pasta into sauce along with 1/2 cup chopped roasted walnuts. Sprinkle with parsley.