1. Place an oven rack on a shelf near the top third of the oven, then preheat to 400°F. Brush an oven safe baking dish with olive oil. Place the feta on the dish and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Bake until the feta is soft but not melted, around 15-20 minutes.
2. When the feta is almost finished baking, thin out the honey by warming it in the microwave for 10 seconds. Spread evenly over feta.
3. Set oven to broil and leave in for 5 minutes, or until the top of the cheese is lightly browned.
4. Remove from the oven and drizzle with some additional honey (1-2 teaspoons). Sprinkle with thyme leaves and kosher salt.
5. Serve immediately with pita or naan bread.