1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Combine the salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic together in a small bowl for the seasoning.
3. In a skillet, heat oil, add the mushrooms, onion and peppers. Cook until softened, set aside.
4. Add the beef and seasoning until cooked thru.
5. Cut the rolls in half removing the tops. Place aluminum foil on the bottom of a casserole dish and add rolls.
6. Top with provolone cheese.
7. Add the cooked vegetables followed by the beef. Top with dollops of Cheez Wiz.
8. Top with rolls.
9. Combine melted butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder and mix. Brush the tops of rolls.
10. Wrap foil over the top. Bake for 15 minutes. Open the foil and bake another 5 minutes or until cheese completely melts.
11. Cut sliders, serve and enjoy!